Friday, April 1, 2011

Week 7

Day 47

This week has proven to be an interesting one on the twinkie2diet.  I followed the Monday, Week 7 weigh-in (216 lbs.) on Tuesday with another weigh-in and my weight decreased to 213.5 lbs., a 2.5 lb drop.  Difficulties with knees were transferred from my left to right knee when I had an incident with my LA Z BOY chair.  Attempting to close it on Monday evening, I hyper extended it and haven't been able to run all week.  This is the first week in a year an a half that I won't be able to complete my goal for running.  Regardless, the diet is going well and I feel healthy and more energetic.  Speaking of exercise, a key to any diet plan is a combination of regular vigorous activity and healthy eating.  During Phase II, I will increase my running and add lifting along with increasing my daily activities with more outside work and play.  Three weeks left in Phase I.

1 comment:

  1. Way to be disciplined running a year and a half straight is pretty impressive, looks like your keeping a healthy steady weight loss going. Great blog setup btw!

    ReplyDelete