Saturday, April 9, 2011

Week 8

Day 55

I'm a bit late in writing this week but it has gone well.  I ran today for the first time in two weeks and my knee feels better.  I still have some pain but I'm icing it and doing more stretching than I usually do.  My new shoes are great, Nike LunarGlide +2's!  I will post the photo from yesterday next weekend, my wife is in Oregon and she is my "technical support" for the blog.  Translation, I don't know how to do it.

One subject I haven't mentioned is the amount of water I am drinking.  I try to drink consistently throughout the day.  It's easier at work because I keep bottled water in my office.  I'm not as consistent during the weekends at home.  We have well water and I don't like it as much.  I guess I need to buy bottled water for home.  Week 8 is almost done, I'm on the home stretch for Phase I.  I will be announcing the Phase II changes in the near future, again, feedback is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment