Monday, April 4, 2011

Week 8

Day 50

Weigh-in #8- 210.5 lbs., a three pound loss, 24.5 lb. total so far.  With only three weeks left in Phase I, I will finish out the ten weeks at 1800 kilocalories a day.  Already looking forward to Phase II, I will be adding anywhere from 500 to 750 additional kilocalories a day.  One of the junk food items will be eliminated and replaced with a more healthy alternative.  Additional foods will be determined and any suggestions would be appreciated.

I will start running again this week.  Still waiting on my knee to progress a bit further.  It still hurts but not too badly.  Hopefully I can begin tomorrow, but I'm confident that by Thursday at the latest, I should be ready.  Tonight, the twinkie2diet blog will be posted on facebook for the first time.  Hello World!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bear... Good job! Keep it going.
    Nice site. Not you... ha... the website.
    Love ya man!
    B

    ReplyDelete