Monday, March 28, 2011

Week 7

Day 43

Weigh-in #7- 216 lbs., same weight as last Monday, but no worries.  On Thursday when I ran, I really "tweaked" my knee and have been taking some pain pills.  They have left me constipated and that has certainly had an impact on weight loss.  I ordered a new pair of running shoes and they came in today, It always affects my knees when my shoes break down.  I really enjoy running and I'm looking forward to some warm weather and  the new shoes!

The diet plan continues to go well, I am adding a variety of vegetables instead of just carrots and it helps on the variety scale.  As the semester winds down, Phase II is right around the corner.  I will be making some critical decisions soon.  I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should probably go get your knee checked out or im getting you a wheelchair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we need to go hit the bird around because i think i can take you right now because of the knee. its either that or handball you take your pick.

    ReplyDelete