Friday, February 25, 2011

Week 2

DAY 12

Weigh-in #3 = 224.5 lbs., a 2.5 lb drop from the beginning of the week.  The usual plan is to weigh-in every Monday but I will be on spring break next week and this is the last opportunity to use an accurate scale until week 4.  I'm not concerned yet with losing this much weight this quickly.  A "flushing effect" is taking place and I fully expect the pace to slow down.  If it doesn't, I will increase the daily caloric count.

All-in-all I am feeling fine.   I still have moments, especially at night, when I crave certain foods, usually when a commercial comes on or my wife is eating something.  Spring break will be a challenge as I travel to Portland Oregon.  The time difference, schedule changes, etc. will be different and I will need to be willing to adjust.  The daily menus are set and I have packed some foods to take with me, I should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment