Friday, February 18, 2011

Week 1

DAY 5

Alright, it's coming along.  The variety and balance of the food on this diet helps.  Each feeding is staggered every three hours and I'm not really hungry.  I did run into a difficult moment yesterday when my wife and I took two of our grandchildren to the mall and I had to sit and watch everyone eat Chick-fil-A.  It was tough!  But, I survived and with the weekend coming up, I should have more time to make adjustments to the plans as well as make adjustments mentally.  I am definitely feeling different internally, somewhat of a withdrawal effect, but it's not too bad.

Thanks to two of my student workers, Sarah Mott and Serena Frey who have been helping to tweak the menu's and getting everything organized on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment