Monday, February 21, 2011

Week 2

DAY 8
Week two begins with an overview of last week.  Seven day into the twinkie2diet and I'm feeling okay.  I have been waking up a bit nauseous the last couple of days but it goes away quickly and no, I'm not pregnant! The most difficult time for me is in the evening when I'm used to going on an "eating fest".  The six regular feedings do help to keep things in balance though.  I think it is still more psychological than physiological but I am noticing change in the internal environment.  The menus are coming along but the tweaking process will continue to be ongoing.  This afternoon I will be taking the MVO2 test which I didn't have time to do last week.

Weigh-in #2 = 227 lbs., down eight pounds from last Monday.  I will monitor this carefully because I don't want to lose weight too quickly.  I'm sure that some fat was lost but certainly, much of the weight loss was due to the reduced amount of carbohydrate in my diet and the associated water loss.  But it is encouraging to see some changes.

1 comment: