Monday, May 23, 2011

Week 15

Day 99

Weigh-in #15-200.5 lbs., down two and a half pounds from last week.  I had a great day of running on Saturday, not so good today.  I am still working on menus and adjusting to the feeding schedule, but I feel like I'm doing fine.  I can't believe that it has been 99 days on this diet!  Next week will be a challenge, I will be attending the ACSM conference in Denver and travel always requires special planning.  I'm looking forward to hearing the many good speakers as well as revisiting one of my favorite cities.  My wife Susan will be going with me and hopefully we will be able to do a little sight seeing while we're there.

New photos will be posted in the near future so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good!! I'm impressed... keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete