Monday, September 26, 2011

Week 32

Weigh-in #31 181 lbs., another three pound loss, 54 so far!  It was a busy week and my activity level is high.  Running four days a week, 45 minutes per run has been enjoyable.  I feel strong and the pace seems to increase with each run.  My metabolism is at an all time high for this program.  I noticed that I became increasingly hungry during the week and losing three pounds for the second consecutive week concerns me.  I have decided to increase my kcal's by one hundred, up to 2300 a day.

With six lbs. left to lose, I want to be sure to take my time and not get impatient.  Once 175 lbs. is reached, the maintenance aspect of the diet will kick-in.  Determining my daily metabolic needs will be critical.  My yearly physical is scheduled for two weeks and all tests will be reported as the results come in.  The details of the these results will help me to determine the direction of my future nutrition habits.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment