Monday, September 5, 2011

Week 30

Day 204

Weigh-in #28 186.5 lbs., another two pound loss, 48.5 so far.  The first full week of classes began for the fall semester, the diet and exercise program went very well!  Phase III is about to end and I'm still at2200 kcals and feeling fine.  I will continue with another Phase until I reach my goal of 175 lbs. and then adjust the plan accordingly.  My running continues to improve, four days a week, 45 minutes per run.  The knees have been improving and I am even going at a faster pace.  I have really been motivated and pleased with the results!
Some good news from Indiana Association for Health Physical Education Recreation and Dance, a proposal I submitted in June to present the twinkie2diet plan at the November conference was approved.  Dave Wiedericht and I will be involving some of our students at the conference in Indianapolis, it should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Coach,

    I just saw your proposal was accepted. That is so great! Can't wait to come watch your session!

    Julianne

    ReplyDelete