Monday, September 12, 2011

Week 31

Day 211

Weigh-in #29 187.5 lbs., one pound weight gain which reflects the typical ups and downs of the three phases of the twinkie2diet.  Today represents the end of Phase III and the start of Phase IV.  Thirty weeks on the plan have netted a total loss weight of 47.5 lbs. and tremendous changes in my mindset and body shape!  I have scheduled my yearly physical for October and will report the details as they become available.  All of the preliminary measurements will be re-taken in October, blood profile, oxygen uptake, body fat, etc. and all aspects of the diet will continue until I achieve my goal of 175 pounds.  I plan to stay with the 2200 kcal's and the same format during this phase.  It's been a great "run" and I am excited to see the changes which should be in evidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment