Monday, August 15, 2011

Week 27

Day 185

Weigh-in #25, 193 lbs., back on board!  The past couple of weeks have been busy with visitors and activity.  Needless to say, I've been off focus and disinterested in the blog.  The diet has actually been fine, very little to report other than a bit of an upswing in weight through the visit on my daughter and her family and a great deal of family fun.  I basically decided to give the blog a rest and concentrate on enjoying my grandchildren.  Another setback has been the digital camera I've used was left outside in a rain storm.  No photos until I come up with an alternative.  Other than that, the diet has been going great the past two weeks, 2200 kcal's a day and three hours of running a week.  My lowest weight this summer has been 192.5 lbs. and I almost there.  I will pursue the 175 lb. mark down the stretch run of Phase III, the next three weeks will be critical.

No comments:

Post a Comment