Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Week 24

Day 164

Weigh-in #22, 192.5 lbs., a drop of one pound.  Last week was a very good week nutritionally and with activity.  Reverting back to the 2200 kilocalories and increasing running to 45 minutes, four days, was a good start to the "stay at home" portion of the summer.  I must apologize for the many inconsistent reports coming from this blog.  Timing issues due to travel and various changes in time zones and circumstances have limited my daily routine all summer.  Yet, I am feeling excellent and really enjoying both exercise and the mental relief of losing over forty lbs. of excess weight!

I am planning on staying with the Phase II approach for the time being.  The remaining time for the summer break will be spent working on the 175 lb. goal.  A recent conversation with my orthopedic doctor gives me hope that the struggles with the knee will be manageable as I continue to work on my metabolism.  I will post a photo by the end of the week and try to stick to a Monday/Friday update each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment