Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Week 20

Day 135

Weigh-in #19, 197 lbs, .5 lb. gain over the last two weeks.  I'm actually happy with the results, the Portland trip went well and eating, although not quite to the dietary standards of Phase II, was solid.  I experimented with more of a Phase III approach, not necessarily counting calories, but staying within basic nutritional parameters, balance, timing, and restraint.  I still enjoy food and I not being "legalistic" in my approach, and I must admit that I did partake in more than one yogurt cup with my granddaughters, but all in all, I did well.

Tomorrow I will be seeing my orthopedic doctor and the appointment can't come soon enough.  When I run my knee usually feels great, post-run though is a different story, a great deal of pain and swelling.  I'll post later this week with the doctor's prognosis along with insight into the next phase approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment