Monday, June 13, 2011

Week 18

Day 120

Weigh-in #18 196.5 lbs., thirty-eight and a half pounds down, 21.5 to go!  Very good eating week last week, good variety, consistent frequency.  I'll be flying to Portland, OR on Thursday and I am determined to stay focused on the plan.  Only three weeks left of Phase II and I'm not sure kilocalorie-wise the direction I will take but the goal is still 175 lbs. and I believe it is achievable.  My regret so far is that I didn't begin a lifting program in May, but realistically the timing didn't work out, otherwise, I am pleased with the progress so far.

I will continue to blog during my time in Oregon but I will not be weighing myself again until I get back on June 27.  My doctor's appointment for the knee is the 29th.  I'm hopeful that I can continue to run as long as I keep icing, stretching, and adjusting the schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment