Monday, November 7, 2011

Week 38

Day 267

Weigh-in #37 178 lbs., kind of up and down the last two weeks but I'm back on track.  Whenever family members come in from out of town (my daughter), or when I travel, it's difficult to balance out a regular feeding schedule.  I'm still at 2200 kcals and will stay at this level until I reach the 175 lb. goal.  Once that is accomplished, I will evaluate the menus and the exercise routine and estimate a new daily kilocalorie intake.  I'm confident that I can maintain my new "lifestyle" but I need to be vigilant, I still enjoy food!

On an exercise note, running is going well.  Four days a week, 45 minutes per run.  I finally began a lifting program, but I've decided to put it off until after the new year.  Between school and other responsibilities, I just don't have the time or energy for another challenge.

Friday is the IAHPERD Conference in Indy.  I am completing a PowerPoint presentation and will post it to the blog when it is finished.  The presentation will also be video recorded and I will also post that as well.

7 comments:

  1. Crazy how much you've lost& you've done a great job maintaining your weight. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great routine. Very impressive work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. McClements, all I say to you is rock on! Seriously, it's admirable that you've kept at this with the thoughtfulness and patience you've had. Don't let the weight gained during Thanksgiving weigh you down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is all very impressive...the before and after pictures were astonishing to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome stuff keep up the good work, and when it gets tough remember the end result

    ReplyDelete