Monday, July 4, 2011

Week 21

Day 141

Weigh-in #20, 193.5 lbs., Phases II complete, total weight lost 41.5 lbs. and counting!  Phase III begins today with an amazing success from the first twenty weeks!  I arrived in Dallas yesterday ready for the heat and work at my brother's soccer camp.  I will use these two weeks as an adjustment period before proceeding to the next set of goals.  I still have a desire to reach 175 lbs. and I believe that is realistic.  Eating in Dallas will consist of "dining hall" food but, I will select amounts and choices which reflect all the original percentages  and foods of the diet plan.  Timing should be fine as I use the three daily meal times along with select food item to eat during the other three feeding periods.  I am limited with specific measurements of body fat, bloods, etc., due to the logistics of being away from our lab.  When I get back to Mishawaka, I will work on additional measurements.

No comments:

Post a Comment